THE Serum – Botanical Infusion – Face Serum from Litchi & Titch is a unique product in the Litchi & Titch range.
The only stand-alone item in the Litchi & Titch Skincare line-up, offering unrivalled benefits to all ‘skin types’ and so many varying ‘skin needs’.
THE Serum has all-natural, specifically curated ingredients which have been carefully formulated into a lightweight Gel-Lotion that glides effortlessly onto skin, leaving a satin-like residue. This beautiful product melts into the dermis, fighting skin concerns at a cellular level.
THE Serum is intensely hydrating and has anti-ageing properties while boosting skin elasticity and texture. It is soothing, nourishing and healing problem skin concerns, anti-inflammatory and calming to reactive and inflamed skin.
THE Serum also boosts skin glow through tone correcting, anti-oxidant rich plant extracts. It is excellent for dark spots and reducing the visibility of light scarring. THE Serum is packed with plant-derived vitamins, minerals, and nutrients, making it literally a miracle in a bottle that you can use daily, in the morning, and evening.
HERO INGREDIENT BENEFITS FROM THE SERUM INCLUDE:
GSP-T is a powerful antioxidant complex combining water-soluble Swiss grape seed
procyanidins and oil-soluble natural tocopherol. Procyanidins are potent antioxidants and free radical scavengers found in high concentrations in Swiss Pinot Noir grapes. When combined with tocopherol (an antioxidant naturally present in the skin), the result is a synergistic effect and, therefore, increased antioxidant activity.
• Aids skin protection against Free Radicals
• Protects against Collagen degradation
• Reduces skin redness
• Protects against oxidative stress
• Soothes stressed skin
• Helps prevent ageing
Known as “nature’s retinol,” Bakuchiol is a botanical extract derived from Babchi plant seeds and contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. This antioxidant-rich ingredient shares the same collagen-growth and cell-turnover benefits as synthetic retinol without any skin irritation. Clinical trials show Bakuchiol;
• Increases skin firmness
• Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
• Reduces blemishes
• Reduces pigmentation & age spots
• Reduces redness and inflammation
Unlike traditional retinol, Bakuchiol is gentle enough to be mixed with vitamin C and acids. Likewise, this plant-based ingredient is suitable for all skin types and can be worn out during the daytime—just don’t forget to apply SPF!
Pressed from the seeds of the baobab tree, baobab oil is a luxurious, nutrient-rich oil with many health benefits. It’s a plant-based moisturizer with many antioxidants, vitamin A, vitamin E, and Omega 3 fatty acids (and Omega 6 & 9).
• Baobab Oil is great for your skin because:
• Intensely hydrating & skin nourishing
• Anti-ageing wonder due to Omega complex
• Contains Vitamins A, D, E and F
• Containing 7-10 times more Vit C than oranges
• Contains calcium, iron, Vit B, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus and manganese.
Rosehip Oil is full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids. Rosehip oil has several benefits for your skin, which include:
• It has skin brightening properties
• Enhanced the skin tone
• High levels of Omega Fatty Acids
• Excellent for Acne sufferers and skin breakouts
• Dark spots and skin tone correcting
• Reduce fine lines
• Skin firming and texture enhancing
• It helps increase skin elasticity
• Assists in fading scars
Consider this all-star skin-care ingredient your go-to for retaining moisture and fighting off signs of ageing. The key benefit of hyaluronic acid is hydration and the unbelievable ability to retain moisture. It also assists with:
• Protecting the lipid barrier, preventing toxins from damaging the skin
• It is excellent at enhancing skin tone and tightening skin texture
• It is super anti-ageing
• It stimulates cell rejuvenation, glows and lightens skin tone
• It assists with pigmentation and dark spots
Unlike Hyaluronic Acid, which increases skin’s water content, Squalane is a mega-hydrate that acts as a barrier to keep moisture locked in, so skin is soft, supple and plump for longer. Squalane assists with:
• Reduction of fine lines & wrinkles
• Moisture retention
• Softens skin texture
• Evens skin tone
• Helps fade dark spots
• Reduces redness and inflammation
Aloe Ferox is a hero ingredient in skincare because of its high concentration of essential
elements. Due to its inherent properties, it can work simultaneously on different skin layers while delivering faster results. Benefits of Aloe Ferox:
• High levels of Vit C & E – Hydrating, nourishing, brightening
• Intense hydration
• It helps prevent puffiness by expelling water in pooled areas
• It has a cooling effect; therefore, it is very soothing for your skin.
• Healing properties due to Omega Acids and Aloin acid present in Aloe
• It is anti-ageing
• Excellent for acne and healing blemishes caused by inflamed skin
The vitamins featured in plant-based skincare products such as THE Serum from Litchi & Titch are vital to maintaining the health of your skin. They also support cell repair and can help decrease signs of ageing.
THE Serum – Botanical Infusion – Face Serum from Litchi & Titch retails for is available at their store in Franschhoek or online at www.litchiandtitchnaturals.com or www.mamaskincare.co.za
The Litchi & Titch products are not tested on animals, and all their products except the Beeswax based products are vegan friendly. Their products have no chemicals, fillers, fragrance oils or toxic ingredients in any of their skin or body care.