Many people want to know what the actual cause of ageing skin is, and naturally, how to combat this process (or at least slow it down). One of the primary reasons why our skin loses its youthful appearance is the fact that with age, our skin cells die faster than the new ones that are being produced. Essentially, this means that the skin’s ability to retain moisture diminishes over time. And with less water in the skin, our metabolism slows down – and this leads to loss of tonicity, elasticity and volume in the skin. Unfortunately, this causes the appearance of wrinkles, sagging and a dull complexion. Fortunately, there are ways that we can preserve our skin stem cells and prolong their regeneration.
Here’s a quick guide to how:
• Wear sunscreen with effective UVA & UVB protection.
• Stimulate cell renewal by exfoliating regularly.
• Keep the skin well moisturized and protect it from trans epidermal moisture loss.
• Avoid harsh products and treatments that may cause inflammation.
• Use effective homecare products that are specific to your skin’s needs. Bearing in mind that this may change.
• Live a balanced lifestyle and prevent excessive exposure to free radicals (healthy diet, enough sleep, avoid pollution and stress as much as possible).
Always remember that prevention is better than cure! In addition, recent stem cell research has taught us about the amazing benefits of the plant tissue of the Sea Fennel, which we have incorporated into some of our products. Sea Fennel has the unique ability to withstand the harsh environmental factors such as wind, sun, cold and heat, and the plant is able to regenerate itself regardless of the environmental factors. Now, keep in mind that skin ageing is accelerated by environmental elements such as sun. The stem cells of the sea fennel are similar to ours, and its ability to protect and regenerate can benefit our skin’s ability to regenerate and provide better protection against environmental factors. This plant also has the ability to protect against UV rays, is a strong antioxidant, and can stimulate the skin’s metabolism on a cellular level.
For more info on Cellular Marine and how to use it contact us on: email@example.com